A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a very early Victorian double fronted cottage occupying over 200sqm of land in a quiet yet central setting. Subject of an earlier renovation designed by the acclaimed 'Terry Brooks' of Distinctive Design to create an inspired urban sanctuary, it features spacious interiors with soaring skylit ceilings and bespoke finishes, while to the rear is a sun-bathed entertainers' courtyard and private garden sanctuary. It presents the option to move straight in and enjoy as is, while offering scope to enhance further/re-create or re-build a separate dwelling (STCA). It is placed right next door to village shops, hip bars and cafes, Redfern Station and Prince Alfred Park.
- Inspired architectural urban residence
- Secluded sun bathed garden sanctuary
- Streamlined kitchen, Garden outlook
- Well sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sizeable sunroom, skylit bathroom
- Rare opportunity in a prized location